- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Consultation and downloading data
It allows access to this service, in any case, always named authorship and ownership of the SEAT, as follows: © Secretariat of State of Politica Territorial.
Detail of downloads and consultations available:
♦ Tables: At this stage, you can examine 55 tables with information of basic infrastructure and equipment at the level of population centre, by municipality and province and 15 general tables at the provincial level.
♦Tables: These periods contain 54 tables with information of basic infrastructure and equipment at the level of population centre, by municipality and province and 16 general tables at the provincial level.
♦Scope: Municipalities of less than 50,000 inhabitants for all provinces, with the following exceptions:
•2005: Ship of Iron.
•2008-2012: Ship of Iron, Autonomous community of Madrid, romantic (2009), Huesca (2011 and 2012) and Generalitat of Catalonia (2012).
•2013: Huesca, Generalitat of Catalonia, Autonomous community of Madrid, and the Island Council of Ibiza.
•2014:Huesca, Autonomous Communities of Catalonia and Madrid, and island councils of Ibiza and Formentera..
•2015:Huesca, Island Councils of Ibiza and Formentera. Autonomous Communities of Catalonia and Madrid.
•2016:Huesca and Seville. Autonomous Communities of Catalonia and Madrid. Island Councils of Ibiza and Formentera.
•2017:Huesca, seville, Zamora and Zaragoza. Communities Autonomas of Catalonia, Madid and Cantabria. Island Councils of Ibiza and Formentera. Island Councils of Gran Canaria, and iron.
•2018: Romantic, Cáceres, A Coruña, Huelva, Huesca, Palencia, Salamanca, Seville, Zamora and Zaragoza. Island Councils of Exent, Gran Canaria, iron and Tenerife. Island Council of Formentera. Autonomous communities of Cantabria, Catalonia and Madrid.
•2019: Albacete, Alicante, Almería, Ávila, romantic, Cáceres, Indicators, Coruña, Guadalajara, Huelva, Huesca, Jaén, Rioja, Then Her, Madrid, Oficial, Murcia, Orense, Palencia, Pontevedra, Salamanca Segovia, Seville, Teruel, Valencia, Zamora, Zaragoza. the Autonomous Community Cantabria, Catalonia, Madrid and Murcia Region. Island Councils of Ibiza, Formentera. Island Councils of Gran Canaria, Exent, Tenerife, the Local, Iron.
⇔As we refer the corresponding Surveys will be woven into this website.